Dr Jitesh Hora is a trainee patent attorney based in Perth.
Being a researcher with an engineering background Jitesh sees the importance of IP from all angles. “In my opinion IP protection and management are the most important requirements for the successful commercialisation of products domestically as well as in the global market.”
Jitesh’s technical expertise comes from Metallurgical engineering and Materials Science, with a focus on Nano-science and technology for improving the surface properties of various materials including, metals, semiconductors, polymers, ceramics and composites.
With more than 10 years’ experience in client management Jitesh knows the value of working closely with clients to understand the client’s requirement before giving genuine advice to achieve the best outcome.
Jitesh completed his PhD in Materials Science (Nano coatings) from Future Industries Institute, University of South Australia. Throughout his studies he has published a number of research articles and presented work at various International conferences.
Jitesh is currently enrolled for studying a Masters of IP Law at the University of Melbourne.
- Doctor of Philosophy (Materials Science and Manufacturing), University of South Australia
- Master of Technology, Indian Institute of Technology, Mumbai (IIT Bombay) (Dual degree program), India
- Bachelor of Technology, Indian Institute of Technology, Mumbai (IIT Bombay), India
- Bachelor of Laws, University of Kota, India
- Diploma of Business, TAFE, South Australia